About Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort
The Tangalooma Resort on Moreton Island has many facilities that are available for our guests.
Restaurants, Bars & other dining:
• Tursiops - Breakfast Buffet
• Stone - Beachside restaurant serving Modern Australian cuisine - open for lunch and dinner
• Fire - Beachside restaurant serving spicy Sichuan Chinese cuisine - open for lunch and dinner
• Beach BBQ - Beachside restaurant - contemporary bistro style - open for lunch and dinner
• Beach Cafe - Beachside bistro style dining - open for lunch and dinner
• Coffee Lounge - enjoy a hot tea or coffee with a wide selection of deserts or ice creams. Small meals also available - sandwiches, wraps, pies and sausage rolls.
• B&B’s Bar - wide selection of beer, wine and refreshing cocktails
• Lucky 7 Convenience store - basic snacks, milk, bread, newspapers, magazines and toiletries
The resort has a wide variety of sporting facilities available, listed below.
Book the following activities at "Club Toys"
• Jet ski tours
• Table tennis
• Mountain bike hire
• Stand up paddle boards
• Yachts, kayaks & fishing boats
Book the following from "Get Wet Sports"
• Snorkeling and diving gear hire
• Supervised diving and snorkeling trips
Book the following from the Dolphin Education and Marine Research Centre
• Night nature walk
Book the following from the Tour Desk
• 4WD hire
• Quad bike tours
• Beach mountain bikes
• Segway beach tours
• Helicopter rides
• Whale watching tours
• Sunset cruise
• Illuminated wrecks tour
• Marine eco cruise
• Safari tours - Desert (with sand toboganning) and Blue Lagoon
• Massage appointments
• Hairdresser appointments
Other resort facilities and activities include:
• Resort swimming pool
• Viewing platform on pier to watch dolphin feeding each evening
• Massage and pamper huts
• Disco nights
• Pelican feeding
• Banana boat rides
• Karaoke nights
• Beach Volleyball competitions
• Bingo nights
• Fish feeding
For more information and to view a full list of activities, see the Tangalooma Resort Website.